How to Improve Your Relationships, Love Life & Even Sex Life Through Meditation
Discover How Meditation Helps Bring More Love Into Your Life, Improving Relationships, Friendships, Romance, Inner-Peace & Even Your Sex Life!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Ever wish you could upgrade your relationships…not meaning drop the one you’re with, but bring more love, kindness, compassion, and even a bit of spirituality to the table, or to the bedroom for that matter.
Well, if this sounds exciting, then do we have the show for you!
In this episode, we’ll be talking with best-selling author Lodro Rinzler, co-author of How to Love Yourself (and Sometimes Other People): Spiritual Advice for Modern Relationships and The Buddha Walks into a Bar…: A Guide to Life for a New Generation.
We’ll talk about loving yourself, loving another, and spiritual advice for modern relationships, that plus slaying sharks, and what in the world bow ties and sex have to do with one another!
- What is an Open-Hearted Warrior
- What is a Bodhisattva
- What is wrong with “You complete me.” from Jerry McGuire
- We are innately whole, just need to go down a process of discovering that
- How to start loving yourself
- Gom – the process of becoming familiar
- Why meditation is like taking yourself for a date
- “The essence of who we are is truly lovable” – what does this mean?
- Buddha woke up through meditation that we are innately whole as is – kind, worthy of love, brilliant, we have everything we need within us
- How shamatha meditation helps
- Why the hottest people come into your life when you declare you’re no longer dating
- Dating train wrecks
- How to relax and be comfortable with yourself
- How to enjoy the present moment with another person, without expectations
- The importance of friendship and loving your friends
- Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche in his book “Ruling Your World”
- What’s the difference between love, kindness, and compassion?
- How children crack open your love
- What do bow ties and sex have in common?
- Moving past how sex is portrayed in the media
- What the Lodro’s friend means by “I’m okay with sluttiness, as long as it’s ethical”
- Work to help people or at least not hurt them
- What is a safe container for sex?
- What does it mean to love with a broken heart?
- Why it’s ego-breaking instead of heart-breaking
- Meditation practice is a training in love
MORE ON LODRO RINZLER:
Lodro Rinzler is a teacher in the Shambhala Buddhist lineage and the author of the best-selling book “The Buddha Walks into a Bar” (January 2012) and the new book “Walk Like a Buddha” (October 2013). Over the last decade he has taught numerous workshops at meditation centers and college campuses throughout North America. Lodro’s column, “What Would Sid Do,” appears regularly on the Huffington Post and his writing has appeared in Tricycle, the Shambhala Sun, Bloomberg Businessweek, Entrepreneur, Real Simple, and the Good Men Project. He is the founder of the Institute for Compassionate Leadership and lives in Brooklyn with his dog Tillie and his cat Justin Bieber.
Book by Lodro Rinzler:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.