How to Have Passionate, Long-Lasting Love, Sex & Intimacy!
Discover the secrets to love sex & intimacy from relationship experts Mali Apple & Joe Dunn. Learn how to feel sexy, heal wounds, spice up your relationship or find your partner & have fun in & out of the bedroom!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Bonus: Meditation with Mali & Joe
“Connect Through an Embrace” Meditation for Two: To Bring You Closer Together For Greater Love & Intimacy, In & Out Of The Bedroom
Today we’ll be talking with relationship experts and past guests on our show Mali Apple and Joe Dunn the run-away best-selling authors of The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships and The Soulmate Lover: A Guide to Passionate and Lasting Love, Sex, and Intimacy.
Today we’re going to talk about the sexy side of things, we’ll talk about feeling better about our bodies, allowing ourselves to open up, cultivating greater love in the bedroom, and how to spice things up for the big “O”.
We’ll also look at the real power of strawberries, why it’s sometimes good to be bad, whether size really matters, and the true importance of walking around naked.
- Why you’re probably not having as much sex as the Jones’s, but why they’re probably not having much sex either
- Why great sex & love is cultivated from within
- How to cultivate sexiness as a state of mind
- Why sensual and sexy are really the same thing
- Why sensuality begins with the senses
- The importance of embracing where you are, now
- The secret of the “Magic Door” and what it has to do with power suits
- What is a sensual date & what you should really do in a theater
- Why the grocery store makes for a great date
- How to begin sexual healing to help your relationships and life
- Since aging is inevitable, why attitude is everything
- The true meaning of “oral sex”
- Why talking about sex leads to more sex
- The importance of working out for energy levels
- The importance of naked time
- How to create & generate your own sexual energy
- The real purpose of masturbation & why it may be good for you
- How getting into your own sensuality changes the energy you put out into the world
- How to gain more confidence by getting back in your body
- How to speed date & enjoy yourself!
- What are sexpectations & how to free yourself from them
- Is it okay to fantasize about someone other than your partner?
- How to experiment in the bedroom
- How to integrate your partner’s desires
- How to share & create fantasizes with your partner
- Is it okay for your partner’s eyes to wander?
- How to keep the spark alive
- Why remembering the anniversary isn’t as important as living each day as an anniversary!
- Why gratitude is huge…plus a ton of “oral sex”
- The real importance of the toothpaste cap
- How to open yourself up to your orgasmic potential
- The importance of a date night for the rest of your life
- What is the “O” zone?
- How to move past an inability to have an orgasm
- How to allow in the bedroom, orgasm or no orgasm for the most incredible love-filled time
- How women can have multiple orgasms & why there can be 100’s of kinds of orgasms
- What is truly soulful sex
- Why a sex weekend can bring you the greatest happiness
MORE ON MALI APPLE & JOE DUNN:
Mali Apple and Joe Dunn co-authored the bestselling book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships. The sequel, The Soulmate Lover: A Guide to Passionate and Lasting Love, Sex, and Intimacy, won the 2015 National Indie Excellence Award for Sexuality and the 2015 International Book Award for Relationships. From connecting with your sexual energy to using sexual healing for heart-opening erotic pleasure, Mali and Joe share truly revolutionary ideas for creating relationships that are deeply loving, intensely passionate, and profoundly connected.
Book Website: www.TheSoulmateExperience.com
Books by Mali Apple & Joe Dunn:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.