How to Become an Extraordinary Human Being & Live a Legendary Life
Learn How to Build & Live a Legendary Life, No Matter Your Circumstances, Through Key Easy-To-Do Strategies from Robin Sharma – One of the Top 5 Leaders in Personal, Business & Career Development in the World!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Did you ever feel there’s a leader inside of you, someone destined for greatness, or at least much more than the mundane or mediocrity, just dying to come out!
Well if this sounds even remotely like you, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be speaking with a mentor of mine, although he hasn’t known it yet. His name is Robin Sharma, he’s a best-selling author, and one of premier thinkers when it comes to leadership in business and in life. His book, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny, was the catalyst for many of the great life-changes I made over a decade ago, that helped me become a best-selling author, a championship athlete, a leading coach and instilled many of the habits that have helped make me the success I am today.
And to me, his inspiring new book, The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life, takes things even further!
Today we’ll talk about flipping the leadership switch and turning on the inner-potential inside each and every one of us to bring out the brilliance we all have to offer, no matter our past, our situation, our job, finances, lot in life or anything else. We’ll talk about bringing out the world-class leader, visionary, and human being that’s inside of each and every one of us.
That plus THE BIW, SEW, FMOB, IMAGE and why being uncomfortable or dangling over a cliff, just may be the greatest thing in the world.
- Why reading books from great minds and successful individuals is so important
- Why ideas without execution are nothing but delusion
- How to get your habits right
- What it means to be a “leader” & why the old model of leadership is broken
- Why the democratization of leadership is so important
- Why being a leader is not about a title, it’s a way of being
- How to shift from victim-hood to becoming a leader in your life
- How to reach a million people over a lifetime
- Mother Theresa – why the world would be a better place if we swept our own doorstep
- How Robin defines success
- The secret according to Warren Buffet
- Why success is being in instrument of service
- Why every day is an opportunity to make a choice for a new way of living
- Why we don’t see the world how it is
- Why the person who learns the most wins
- What’s the 20/20/20 formula?
- Why 5 AM is so important for you?
- What’s the 2 massage protocol and why it more than pays for itself?
- Why game-changers don’t think of the cost, but the value they receive
- How to become world-class at anything
- The importance of doing something for 66 days straight
- What’s the 90/90/1 rule
- Why the problem is often having too many possibilities
- The secret to genius is not complexity, but simplicity
- How to strip away the noise and distraction
- Why you should dance on the edge of a cliff
- How to move into the fall line, and ski past fear
- Why you need to do what terrifies you
- Why GRIT is the single most important factor in success
- What KMF has to do with grit!
- Why failure is the price of mastery
- What’s the lie of safety?
- What Seneca means by “Life is Long if We Knew How to Use it”
- How to move past the negativity and stuck-ness and get your game back
- How to move past your excuses
- Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world ~Margaret Mead
MORE ON ROBIN SHARMA:
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s most highly respected leadership experts. He is devoted to the mission of helping organizations develop people who Lead Without a Title so that they win in this period of intense change. His clients include Microsoft, GE, FedEx, IBM, Nike, NASA, Yale University, and The Young Presidents Organization. Sharma’s books, such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Greatness Guide, have topped best-seller lists across the globe and have sold millions of copies in more than seventy languages. They have been embraced by rock stars, royalty, and many celebrity CEOs.
Sharma is also the co-founder of 960vets.com, an innovative online support resource that helps U.S. veterans successfully reintegrate into civilian life.
Books by Robin Sharma:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.