How to be a Peaceful Warrior & Do Amazing Things
How to be a Peaceful Warrior & Succeed in All You Do – Lisa Smith-Batchen, Badwater Ultra Running Champion, Depression Survivor, Humanitarian & Ultra Endurance Coach
Listen to the podcast below!
Be motivated and inspired with this incredible interview with an ultra-running legend. Lisa Smith-Batchen has done the Badwater Quad. That’s the Out and Back and Out and Back again, in temperatures averaging 128 degrees…and she did it all to raise money for well’s in Africa. She’s a hero or better yet, a Peaceful Warrior.
Prepare to be fired up about life, about chasing your dreams, and if you’re a runner, about running too!
And if you’ve ever struggled with depression, anxiety, or a mental-illness, this may just be the inspirational, life-changing talk you’ve been looking for!
- Never believe the no’s, like her high school coach who said she couldn’t run
- When and Why “No” may mean “Yes”
- How to Protect and Encourage your Self-Esteem and Self-Esteem of a child!
- Hot to shine at any sport – and why whether you’re first or last, it doesn’t matter!
- Competing from the heart vs. competing from the ego
- A healthy ego vs. unhealthy ego
- Diet, training tips, and the dangers of n-saids
- Mental Illness, Depression, medication, and how running saved Lisa’s Life
- Inspiring, life-changing words for those with depression!
- George Mumford, Michael Jordan’s Mindfulness coach, and which wolf would you feed?
- How we can use our gifts to help others
- Natural Ways to Overcome Inflammation
- What’s nutritional magic, and where can you get some?
- What it means to be a Peaceful Warrior
MORE ON LISA SMITH-BATCHEN
World-class endurance athlete and ultrarunner, Lisa Smith-Batchen has competed in countless races around the world. She is the only American to have won the Marathon des Sables in the Sahara. She has completed Badwater nine times, including a double crossing, and has won the race twice. Last summer, Lisa Smith-Batchen became the first person to run 50 miles in each of the 50 states to raise money for orphans. Co-owner and founder of the Dreamchasers Foundation, she and her husband Jay Batchen offer personalized training and camps to help other athletes achieve their goals. 100% of the proceeds go to the Dreamchasers Foundation and to Aids Orphans Rising. To make a donation click here: DONATIONS
Dreamchaser Events: public speaking, classes, camps, online coaching
Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman
Badwater: “The World’s Toughest Footrace”
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.