101 Ways to De-Stress & Protect Your Heart
This podcast could save your life! Learn immediate ways to de-stress, protect your heart, lower blood pressure & improve the quality of your life. An interview with America’s #1 Integrative Cardiologist, Dr. Stephen Sinatra.
Listen to the podcast below!
In this episode, we interview Dr. Stephen Sinatra, “America’s #1 Integrative Cardiologist”. He’s been on The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, CNN’s “Sunday Morning News,” XM Radio’s “America’s Doctor Dr. Mehmet Oz,” and PBS’s “Body & Soul.” He is also the author of the monthly newsletter Heart, Health & Nutrition and founder of Heart MD Institute.
This is one of the most informative, and actionable interviews on reducing stress and heart-disease TODAY!
- types of stress, including emotional, environmental, EMF stress, etc
- the importance of getting in touch with “locked-in sadness”
- the therapeutic benefits of crying & sobbing for your body
- how studies show men who don’t cry set themselves up for heart-disease
- emotional release work & why you need to experience emotion, even anger (not rage), in order to release it from the body
- re-framing negative emotions
- benefits of meditation & various modalities
- using laughter as medicine
- benefits of exercise & types that are ideal for stress reduction
- the potential dangers of running
- why Dr. Sinatra emphasizes healing your mitochondria
- metabolic cardiology
- pros & cons of statin drugs and who should use them
- high blood pressure medication
- supplements including: CoQ10, cod liver oil, magnesium, cold-press extra virgin olive oil
- diets including: Mediterranean, high fat, Atkins, calorie restricted, low carbohydrate
- and much more!
MORE ON DR. STEPHEN SINATRA:
Dr. Sinatra’s expertise is grounded in more than 35 years of clinical practice, research, and study beginning as an attending physician at Manchester Memorial Hospital (Eastern Connecticut Health Network). His career there included nine years as chief of cardiology, 18 years as director of medical education, seven years as director of echocardiography, three years as director of cardiac rehabilitation, and one year as director of the weight reducing program. In 1987, Dr. Sinatra founded the New England Heart Center. Through it, he became a well-known advocate of combining conventional medical treatments for heart disease with complementary nutritional, anti-aging, and psychological therapies.
Today Dr. Sinatra is active primarily as an author, speaker, and advisor for the research and development of nutritional supplements. He joined the Healthy Directions family of experts in 1995.
Books by Dr. Stephan Sinatra:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.